About Our Tempting White Forest Cake
Our Tempting White Forest Cake is fresh crafted by adding premium chocolate shavings, fresh cream and Vanilla cake base with Strawberry filling.
Since every cake is designed with chef’s imagination there might be variation in the design and garnishing.
Kindly Note :The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake. Our cake is delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- Order once placed will be confirmed via a phone call from our team.
- We will contact you with regards to delivery once order is received. Delivery time is an estimated time and when will try our best to deliver in time specified unless there are any unavoidable circumstances.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address..
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Last but not the least… smile and don’t forget to share your cake…